East Coast Defender has hit yet another home run with its latest custom Defender build, Project Mission, a handcrafted Defender 110 featuring a wicked LS3 V8 E-rod engine with a six-speed automatic transmission. Not just built to dominate the roads ahead, Project Mission is an attention grabber with its sporty Loire Blue Pearl exterior. Mission’s sleek presence is paired with a mesh grille, LED spotlights, full external roll cage with a rear ladder, and a WARN Zeon 8k winch with LED daytime running lights.
Offering a super-smooth exterior and hitting top speeds of 100-mph, this Defender will dominate any road and look good doing it. This road-warrior easily reaches 0 to 60 in under 7 seconds. Instead of the traditional Rover look, Mission’s stylish cabin features Modular Puma seats with a Super Soft Sand Tan leather and pacific blue stitching. With tasteful and functional accessories added to the interior, the most recognizable being wireless charging, push to start and a premium Sony infotainment system. With Vintage Series gauges and a Momo Prototipo steering wheel, this Defender is not lacking any character. Mission, a seven-seater, also offers rear air conditioning which is not commonly found in Defenders. Each Defender is purpose-built to a client’s needs and specifications. Mission executes style and speed all-in-one.
Looking to treat yourself? Build your custom Defender with us today!
Visit www.EastCoastDefender.com for more information and to learn how to own a handcrafted, custom engineered Defender.
Project Mission Specs:
- Loire Blue Pearl Defender 110
- 6.2-liter, 430-horsepower, V8 E-rod engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Black Momo Prototipo steering wheel
- Rear Air Conditioning system
- Warn Zeon 8k Winch with LED daytime running lights
- Defender Nemesis Alloy Black Gloss
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A Tires
- Nardi Deep Corn Wooden Steering Wheel
- Full external roll cage with rear ladder
- Wireless charging and passenger USB ports in the rear