The customizations and innovations that the gurus at East Coast Defender can place in your custom-built Land Rover Defender are extraordinary. Imagination mixed with modernization, placed upon the durable interior and exterior of one of the finest trucks ever created. The tools and gizmos are tailored for your heart and mind: a Defender that becomes part of your garage as both an exceptional driving vehicle and art piece. So vast are the possibilities, we thought we’d take a moment to highlight five of the tools we consider to be on the absolute cutting edge.
- Heated Corbeau Front Racing Seats: Known for the highest of quality, but tweaked by our professionals for something just a little more, Corbeau racing bucket seats are a perfect fit. Comfort is key, whether on the road or off of it. These can be customized in a variety of ways, but our advice? Try the hand stitched leather with heating, and don’t look back.
- Blind spot indicators: Defenders are large vehicles, so with this in mind parking sensors with blind spot indicators, as seen in the tech-marvel that is Project Alpine, are being implemented in most new designs. Useful for street driving at all levels.
- Paddle shifters: Starting next year, we’ll have the ability to install paddle shifters, taking Defender handling to a whole new level. Great for both off-road and common street driving, paddle shifters are for the Defender enthusiast that looks for a bit more control in handling.
- Tech: Vital to the interface and usability on all builds, the technology we put into Defenders is cutting edge. With built-in Wi-Fi that integrates with our touch screen navigation system’s Bluetooth, GPS and camera functions (not to mention world-class sound systems integrated throughout the vehicle), you’ll be basically driving in a nicely equipped living room.
- Alternate Engine Chevy LS3: Finally, we have to comment on what’s under the hood. ECD custom builds alternative engines, like the Chevy LS3. The LS3 is a modern marvel for the Defender and provides the speed that enthusiasts crave. With additional power comes further reliability. The LS3 has a 50,000/2-year warranty and can be serviced anywhere in the USA. We also can modify existing engines to incorporate innovative solutions to the needs of your Defender.
These are but a few of the myriad of tools, gear, and accessories we can put on to your stylized Land Rover Defender. Built in our U.S. garages and rolled onto your driveway, these are luxury vehicles of the finest order. Contact us today at 407-483-4825 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on what we can build for you.